Il monumento ai caduti

The war memorial of Sant’Angelo was built in 1928 , the entrance to Piazza De Sanctis , designed by Torquato Tamagnini Perugia ( 1886-1965 ) . A high base cubiforme in breach resting on a square base ago by posing for the bronze statue that stands out above : a female figure in weapons and helmet , slender , personifies the Nation . At the foot of the pedestal a bronze lion that holds the coat of arms .
The monumeto is found in green surroundings , and the marble tombstones that cover the base are carved the names of santangiolesi perished in the two world wars .

FavoriteLoadingAdd to favorites