Cappella di Orcomone

Orcomone is a place that is called so as un’originario The Comone or ” common land ” , a term…

Church Santa Maria del Carmelo

Eighteenth-century , it was attached to the convent of the Carmelites in 1652. He suppressed plant semicroce Greek since 1888…

La Cattedrale di Bisaccia

The ancient Byzantine cathedral stood in the area between Old Largo Campanile and via Old Bishopric. Destroyed by the earthquakes…

Esposizione elementi lapidei di Casa Cecere

Area of ​​the town hall once stood, until the earthquake of 1980, a mansion that belonged to Cecere, who followed…

San Marco

The church of San Marco, with its convent, dating from the thirteenth century. The complex overlooks a beautiful view of…

St. Anthony Church

It dates from the seventeenth century, the small Church of St. Anthony , where he keeps a statue of St.…

Chiesa di San Michele

In 1559 the family Menna built a chapel in honor of St. Michael the Archangel . The heirs , around…

Antiquarium

Opened in June 2007, in the local town hall, the exhibition focuses on objects found in the necropolis in the…

Croce dei li Chiani

It dates back to 1583 and stands in front of the house Roina . Seriously damaged during the removal of…